Learn about the memorial forty years in the making from multiple perspectives at one of our special Behind-the-Scenes Conservancy Tours! Tours will take place on:
- Saturday, May 14: Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park: Past, Present, and Future
- Saturday, June 11: Landmarks in and around Four Freedoms Park
- Saturday, July 9: Signature Park Tour en Español
- Saturday, August 13: Flora and Fauna at Four Freedoms Park
- Saturday, September 10: Louis Kahn's Optical Illusions
Landmarks in and around Four Freedoms Park
From the Smallpox Hospital, commonly known as the "Renwick Ruin", to the United Nations, to the popular Pepsi-Cola sign in Queens’ Gantry State Park, learn about the incredible architecture and landmarks surrounding Four Freedoms Park.
Free! Walk-ins welcome; registration recommended.