Our photo contest is now closed. Stay tuned for voting details!
CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
We're launching the 3rd annual Four Freedoms Park Photo Contest! Send us your favorite shots of the Louis Kahn-designed Park for a chance to win a $500 gift certificate to Adorama. The contest runs from June 15 through October 15, 2016 and the winner will be announced in December.
Good luck - we can’t wait to see all of your photos!
How to Enter
- All photos submitted to the contest must be taken at Four Freedoms Park.
- All entries must be submitted online using the form provided below.
- All entries must be submitted and received by October 15, 2016 at 11:59 EST.
- By submitting photos, photographers grant Four Freedoms Park the right to use their photo for any and all purposes.
- All submissions will be showcased on our website and Facebook page. Four Freedoms Park staff will select the top six photos. Then, a winner will be chosen by public vote.
- Photographers may enter as many photos as they wish.
- Photos must be submitted by the photographer who took them.
- Maximum file size limit is 10MB. Photographs can be submitted in .jpeg, .png, and .tiff formats.
- All submissions will be featured on our website and Facebook page.
- The top six entries will receive a year-long membership to Four Freedoms Park Conservancy.
- The winner of the 2016 Four Freedoms Park Photo Contest will receive a $500 gift certificate to Adorama.
This photo contest is generously supported by Adorama, the world’s only full-service destination for photo, video and electronics.
This photo contest is supported with funding from the New York State Park and Trail Partnership Program (NYSPTPP) and New York's Environmental Protection Fund. The NYSPTPP is administered by Parks & Trails New York, in partnership with the state Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation.
Cover photo by Paul Jung, 2013 Photo Contest Winner